Saturday, August 16, 2014

Covert Affairs 5.08: "Grounded"


Uh. Oooohhhhhh ... looks like our dear Annie has been ... grounded.  That is, suspended from the agency for lying about her heart condition.  Well, amongst many other things that go down in this episode.  It takes a while to get all the way to suspended territory.

But somehow, despite all this, at the end, she has some moments of ... MY my when was the last time we saw Miss Annie anywhere near this happy!?


It's been a loooonnnng-ass time I tell you whut.  More than one full season.  And who is it that has brought such joy to our girl's face??

GASP!!!


Oooohhhh McQuaid.  You charming, lovely private contractor CEO.  You have finally made it to Annie's heart.  All that chivalry last week and the week before have finally paid off.  I knew it would.



Oh and more happens after this, people.  I'm not gonna screencap it because you need to just watch for yourselves.  Or I should say, more starts to happen, but JUST as it starts, the effing doorbell rings.  

Here's the thing guys, can we just, for the love of CHRIST, let this poor girl have some romance and fun in her life for FIVE SECONDS before we pull the rug out from under her!?  It's getting cruel at this point!!  Please, please for the love of god let McQuaid be a good guy for her.  She needs this right now.  *I* need this, as a viewer.  I need McWalker to happen.


This was a fun episode.  The more I think about it the more I like it ... except that goddamn ending.  We'll have to see what the hell happens next week.  These Covert writers just loooovvvve to take our joy away and stomp on our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment