Saturday, August 2, 2014

Covert Affairs 5.06: "Embassy Row"


Hello, ladies and gents ... err, no one.  And I say "no one" because that is exactly who's reading these reviews - Literally, no one.  Not one person in the world, except me.  So I'm going to keep this even shorter than last week and just tell a short story in pictures, of the storyline I cared about in this week's ep.  Sadly, far too much time was spent this week on Calder's ridiculous lady dramas that no one cares about, which took precious time away from Annie & McQuaid.  We also got a lot of Auggie juggling two chicks, and Arthur and Joan's marital woes. 

I really was not into any of the B plots this week, but Calder's is the least connected to absolutely anything that's going on with the A story right now, and therefore, it seems the most utterly pointless and boring.  I know they're gonna tie this in eventually, but I just wish it was more interesting in the meantime.  The Annie/McQuaid stuff was good though.  I just wanted more of it.  Call me greedy.

Here's my review at GeekFurious: http://geekfurious.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-plopper-reviews-covert-affairs-506.html

And here are two more pics of the storyline I care about right now:



Three cheers for McWalker.  Let's make it happen, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment