Sunday, December 7, 2014

Covert Affairs Eps 5.11-5.16 Reviews


Hey, so, has anyone been wondering where my Covert Affairs fall season 5 reviews have been?  Anyone?  Bueller?  Huh?  No?  No one?

O.k. look, it's not that people don't still care about Covert Affairs; they certainly do.  It's just that for whatever reason, this blog just is not showing up on Google searches for the show.  At least not any higher than like, page 53 of the search results.  So I haven't stopped reviewing the show, I've just stopped reviewing it here.  I'm still doing my full reviews every week on GeekFurious.

And I have seen like maybe 2 recent instances where people got to this blog during the fall season looking for reviews, so I figured I should make this update to point to my full reviews over at GeekFurious, just in case.  Here they are:

Ep 5.11 "Trigger Cut"

Ep 5.12 "Starlings of the Slipstream"

Ep 5.13 "She Believes"

Ep 5.14 "Transport is Arranged"

Ep 5.15 "Frontwards"

Ep 5.16 "Gold Soundz" and Season 5

No comments:

Post a Comment