Sunday, February 9, 2014

Covert Affairs Comic Strip: The Walkerson Breakup

The other day, a friend of mine on Twitter half-jokingly suggested that I should create another Covert Affairs "comic strip" as a follow-up to a very short one I did for a review of episode 4.14 several months ago.  It only took me a short time of considering it before I realized that the Annie/Auggie ("Walkerson") break-up storyline had a TON of material to go on for a re-telling of the saga in comic form.

So here you go.  This is my take on the Walkerson break-up from Covert Affairs season 4.  It's obviously meant to be funny, but I have to admit it's also literally how the storyline played out for me as a viewer.  I'm unclear if this may cause half the fandom and all the Covert writers to hate me, but here goes.  Heh.  Please forgive me for my sins.

The story starts off as follows:  Once upon a time, in Washington D.C., a spy couple was MADLY in love ... their strong and loving relationship could withstand anything, even the discovery of a secret dead wife from Auggie's past ...














































FIN

No comments:

Post a Comment