Sunday, February 9, 2014

About

Is there an "About" section on Blogger?  I can't find it.  I mean yeah there's an "About Me" section at the right, but not an "About This Blog" section that I can find.  So I guess I'll just write it here instead.  I have another blog here that has no theme to it, it's just random posts.  I noticed that a lot of the stuff I post about there happens to be about TV and movies, and other entertainment-related topics.  So I created this blog specifically for that - My fangirling of TV, movies, music, or anything of the sort.

Here's some old fangirl-related posts from my other blog:

The most recent Covert Affairs episode review I did (the others are on there too but I'm not going to link to all of them; they're easy to find on there): http://maryploppins-brainpoops.blogspot.com/2013/11/covert-affairs-416-trompe-le-monde.html

I did a little "Rating the TV Romance" series on:

Castle (Castle & Beckett)
Chuck (Chuck & Sarah)
Alias (Syd & Vaughn)
Gilmore Girls (Luke & Lorelai)
Felicity (Felicity & Ben)

And before that there was a post that sort of kicked off the "Rating the TV Romance" series, which was Confessions of a Former Soapaholic.

Oh I also reviewed the first Hunger Games movie when it came out in 2012, which makes me feel like a total slacker for not having reviewed Catching Fire, which I think was a significantly better movie (and I liked the first one).  So hey, if I end up not writing a separate blog post about Catching Fire, just know that I LOVED the shit out of it and I can't freakin' wait for the BluRay to come out.  Maybe I'll do a review once I get my paws on the BluRay to watch over and over.

Anyway that's mostly it.  I think I had a few earlier posts but I don't think they were anything worth reading.

OH one last thing: My "real" Covert Affairs reviews are actually on GeekFurious.com.  I plan to keep reviewing the show there for season 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment