Monday, May 26, 2014

Bill Haverchuck is My Favorite

This is just a quick and rather lazy post to pose the question: Is Bill Haverchuck the best TV character of all time?  Of all TV shows?  I'm sure it's been asked a bazillion other times on the interwebs, to the point where adding here too is probably pointless.  But it's just a question that pops up in my brain pretty often, so I'm typing it here.  Please forgive me.


I haven't watched Freaks and Geeks in a few years, so my memory is fuzzy for favorite moments or a coherent argument for why Bill is better than all characters ever created.  I'm just saying that I really, really love him.


I'm also just saying that I can't think of any character, at least not in the dramedy genre, who matches the nerdy hilarious perfection of Bill.  If you can think of one, by all means, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment